Friday, December 20, 2013

New Release - Sabrina's Man - Gilbert Morris

Dear Readers,

There is one genre of fiction that I get asked about that I have no answers for, Westerns.  There are very few good westerns out there and even fewer in the past couple of years.  The authors that were writing them have gone off to write other genres or have stopped writing altogether.  Expect one, Gilbert Morris.

Gilbert has over 6.5 million books in print and continues to release books a couple times a year, thankfully some of those are westerns and with book #2 in his Western Justice series, Sabrina's Man, Gilbert has made his western readers happy once again.

Sabrina thinks money will keep her happy and safe, that is until outlaw Trey LeBeau kidnaps her younger sister and no one seems to be able to catch him.  Sabrina takes matters into her own hands and teams up with reformed ex-criminal Waco Smith.  They travel west looking for Sabrina's sister and finding out that their unlikely union my spark more than the return of Marianne.

I have no idea how long ago it was that I read my first Gilbert book, but I do know it was one of the Winslow series, which went on to have over 40 books in the series.  I think of all of Gilberts book I have read I have not read any of his westerns.  Let me say this about the book, as soon I as I got a copy in, there were a couple of librarians looking for it because they are always looking for westerns for their male readers. 

Take time to travel back to America's past where rugged men and the women that stood beside them help make our country strong.

Happy Reading

No comments: