Thursday, December 19, 2013

Charles Martin

Dear Readers,
 
Here is another one of those books that I saved reading until my book club read it.  Unwritten by Charles Martin.  I so enjoyed this book that I read it all in one day.  Of course the snow was flying, the temps were down and the book is a good story.
 
The two main characters are very flawed humans.  Neither one wanted to go on.  Sunday is a man who walked away from society years ago when he lost someone very close to him. That was when he decided he no longer wanted to get hurt.  Katie is a star, she is the Queen of the silver screen and she is tired of it.  There are too many secrets from her past and she is ready to leave it all. 
 
When these two hurting people are "put together like on a blind date" by the local priest, they find more than just a kindred spirit, but also healing.
 
I am not going to go on too long as this book has been out for a while and you have probably heard it all, but I have loved every one of Charles Martin's books. I have one thing to say to the person who told Charles that he writes like a girl...  "I for one am glad he does and I hope he never quits."  Don't read them if you don't like them. 
 
Happy Reading

No comments: