Friday, June 7, 2013

Liz Curtis Higgs

Dear Readers,
I just wanted you to know that we have a very special author coming to our store this summer.  Liz Curtis Higgs is coming on July 27th at 10:00 am to lead a Bible study for us.  She wanted to thank the stores and their customers for all their support over the years and instead of a “regular” book signing she wanted to have a chance to lead all her readers in a Bible study. 
I personally am so excited to listen to her lead a Bible Study for us, I have heard her speak and I follow her blog where she does Biblical studies every week.  She is funny, honest and very poignant.  For some reason she almost always seems to be teaching about what I need to learn.   
This is a free event, but it is ticketed.   You can only get your tickets here at the store.  If you are unable to come in, we do have a will call option.   Just call the store and we will put them on hold until you are able to come in to get the tickets.  Now I expect this event to be “sold-out” soon, so if you are interested in coming, don’t wait until the last minute to get your tickets. 
There is one other possible way you will be able to see Liz.  On Friday night she will be dinning with two very lucky winners and their guest.  To enter the drawing stop by the store and drop your information off at customer service (the jar is there) and hopefully you will be dinning with me on Friday night, oh and Liz of course. 
Any questions let me know.
Happy Reading

No comments: