Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Release - Terri Blackstock

Dear Readers,
Truth-Stained Lies by Terri BlackstockTerri Blackstock has been a popular writing in the Christian market for as long as I can remember.   I am sure neither she nor I would like to me to admit how long that has been.  But it is safe to say it is longer than 5.  I have long enjoyed her mysteries that she writes.  She takes us all over the country including different topics and issues that have faced us all, either as individuals or even as a country. 
Truth Stained Lies is the first in her new series, Moonlighting.   Cathy and her sisters moonlight as private investigators.  They find the job interesting and it helps pay the bills.  That is until the brother is accused in the death of his ex-wife.  The truth seems to farfetched to be right, but the sisters set out to prove Jay’s innocence.
Happy Reading

No comments: