Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Release - Gina Holmes

Dear Readers,
A co-worker picked up Gina Holmes’ newest book Wings of Glass.  She just told me the other day, “I can’t believe I haven’t read Gina’s books before, she is a really good author.”  I told her “I have been trying to tell you that for a couple of years now.”  We laughed, but she went on to say she was going to find Gina’s other two books and read them also. 
Gina write about spousal abuse and helping someone find their way out of that situation.  Penny think she finds Prince Charming but she ends up with the bully.  Trent has no control so he exercises control over Penny.  That is until he is forced to let her find a job and she find two women who “lend her their backbones just long enough for her to find her own.”  (From the back cover)  I wanted to use that because it is a wonderful word description of what you need to do to help someone caught in the cycle of abuse.
Happy Reading

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. Glad she discovered Wings of Glass and thanks for recommending me. :)