Monday, January 24, 2011

New Releases Jan. 17-22

Dear Readers,
I have a desplay in my deptartment at the store that is full of cozy reads.  One that when I read them or heard about them, made me want to curl up on a comfy chair by a fireplace and just read the weather away.  I hope that you can enjoy a time of reading no matter what the weather is by you.  Here are some new ideas to discover.

Happy Reading

The Place of Belonging - Jayne Pearson Faulkener
The Triumph of Grace - Kay Marshall Strom
The Amish Midwife - MInday Starns Clark & Leslie Gould
A Rose Revealed - Gayle Roper
When All My Dreams Come True - Janelle Mowery
Operation Bonnet - Kimberly Stuart
Caroline's Choice - Martha Rogers
A Trail of Ink - Mel Starr
The Rhythm of Secrets - Patti Lacy

1 comment:

BK said...

Oh! I need to be sure and get my copy of Triumph of Grace. I have enjoyed Ms. Strom's series.