Saturday, January 1, 2011

favorite book for 2010

Dear Readers,
I just realized that I had not really picked my favorite book for 2010.  Last year I actually picked it at the beginning of December.  This year I put it off, but then forgot about it because I have been hinting at it in the store for several weeks. 
Latest Novel Review Sidebar ItemThis year I am picking Pirate Queen by Patricia Hickman.  The story itself stuck with me and as I talked to more and more readers about the book, I became more and more convinced that this was the book for this year. 
You know how that is, you find yourself thinking about it and then you recommend it to all your fellow readers.  That is when I know that it is the boo
k for the year.  You can find my review of this book by looking up Patricia's name and clicking on it.  I won't rewrite it here, but if you are looking for a great way to start your new year, Pirate Queen will fill that bill.
Happy Reading

1 comment:

Ms. Kathleen said...

Excellent choice! Happy New Year!