Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday

Dear Readers,
First let me wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.  In our prayer circle at the store wednesday morning we were all asked to say what we are thankful for.  Many things were brought up, family, friends, job, health, etc... but I brought up customers, not because of the business that you all bring in, but because of the many friends I have made.  You all seem to have a word of encouragement to me just when I need it most.  I am thankful for a great job that allows me to get to know you all. 

Secondly, which is business. :-)
Black Friday/Saturday specials
Here are some great ideas for that reader on your list or for yourself. ;-)
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis - Reg. $14.99 - Sale - $8.97
Her Mother's Hope - Francine Rivers - Reg. - $24.99 Sale - $14.97
  -We have Her Daughter's Dream on sale for 25% off regular price which means you can get the two book series for $34.99 reg. $49.98.

There are also $5.00 deals for Friday and Saturday.
In Harm's Way - Irene Hannon
Maid to Match - Deeanne Gist
Morning Refrain - Tracie Peterson
Too Close to Home - Lynette Eason
A Prairie Christmas - Tracie Peterson, Deborah Raney and others

Have fun shopping and be kind to your store clerks. :-)

No comments: