Thursday, August 12, 2010

Francine Rivers

Dear Readers,Usually I keep you up to date on what I am reading by updating my "what's Chris reading..." column.  Well I just wanted to let you know that I am reading Francine Rivers second book in the Marta's Legecy series.  Her Daughter's Dream is so very very good.  I can safely say that if you liked book one Her Mother's Hope then you are sooo going to love this one. 

You are welcome to contact me at the store and I can put your name and phone number on one and we will call you when it releases in Sept.  I don't want to give to much away yet, but it is not just the Marta/Hildamare story.  It goes on the next generation also.  It is a story of Marta's family  but also a wonderful look at American history.

Happy Reading

1 comment:

Andrew R said...

My wife loved the first book in this series. Absolutely loved it.

AR