Friday, January 30, 2009

Terri Blackstock


Dear Readers,


I wanted to let you know that Terri Blackstock latest book Double Minds released yesterday. It starts a new chapter for Terri because she is no longer writing series. Her books will, according to her, be stand alones now. She is having a hard time keeping series straight, again her words not mine, and to many readers are writing her to point out the mistakes she is making.


Double Minds is, of course, a murder mystery. Parker James is a struggling artist who gets caught up in a mystery that is making her question everything about her own life. It is a new mixture of Terri's mystery and a look at the inside of the Christian music industry.


I haven't read this yet. But I feel very confident with recommending this to you. Terri is know for her good mysteries, interesting characters and good research. For anyone who hasn't read her yet, she is one I think you will like. She isn't creepy like Brandilyn Collins, more like Dee Henderson or Mindy Starns Clark.


I will do a review when I get a chance to read it.


Happy Reading

No comments: