Monday, November 12, 2012

New Releases Nov. 5 - 10

Dear Readers,

I don't know how else to say this, but we had the best time on Wednesday the 7th.  Ted's visit was such a wonderful time.

Ted himself is such a gracious person.  He took time to visit with everyone who came out to see him.  He shook hands, gave hugs and posed for pictures with any and all.  He shared his plans for the his next project and listened to why different books were favorites.

There were about 300 people there and everyone seemed to be content.  I had a chance to visit with almost all of you and nobody seemed bothered after having waited (for some of you up to 3 hours).  I want to thank you all for that.

I can't wait to host other authors in our new store.  If you have any ideas of who we should host give me shout.

Happy Reading

Not many releases today, ok how about just one.  Ted Dekker's Sanctuary.

No comments: