Monday, June 25, 2012

New Releases June 18-23

Dear Readers,

I am now 4 days of leaving for a 10 day vacation.  My husband and I are taking our children, children in laws and grandkids all to Disney.  We are all staying in one condo together, riding down to Disney together in a 15 passanger van and generally spending all 10 days together. 

What that means is I may not get as many books read on this vacation as I normally do.  I plan on taken several along, but I have no idea if I will have the time or the quiet to get many read.  Have a great 4th of July and I will be back in July to reveiw as many of the books I did get read.  :-)

Happy Reading

Bees in the Butterfly Garden - Maureen Lang - When Meg Davenport's father dies, she learns things about him that turn her world upside down.

When Love Comes My Way - Lori Copeland - rerelease - Set in Michigan in 1873.  Tess has lost her memory.  Jake thinks he knows who she is. Will finding out the truth help them find the love they both are looking for?

A Promise for Miriam - Vannetta Chapman - #1 The Pebble Creek Amish Series - When she thought her future would never know love.... When he thought his future would be forever empty...

A Season of Love - Amy Clipston - #5 Kauffman Amish Bakery Series - Final volume of the series - Katie is excited to be baptized into the Amish community, but will she find the special guy?  None of the guys she knows seem right.

2 Seconds 2 Late - Eric Wilson - Natalie wants to push for the new bill for a way to put microchips in humans.  What she doesn't know or understand is there are others who will use this for evil.

No comments: