Monday, April 4, 2011

New Releases March 28- April 2

Dear Readers,

Around here most schools have spring break starting this Friday.  Being an empty nester I don't pay that much attention to that as I use to.  But I remember thinking that I would have a whole week vacation coming and I was going to get to read.  My week here at the store will reflect that and I am always glad I can show people the new books that have just released. 

Of course in Michigan that does not mean that spring weather is just around the corner.  We are barely out of the 20's today. 

Happy Reading

The Dead Saint - Marilyn Brown Oden
People of the Book - Kathi Macias - #4 int he Extreme Devotion series.
Heart of Memory - Alison Strobel
The Lightkeeper's Ball - Colleen Coble - #3 in the Mercy Falls series
Rest in Peace - Frances DeVine
Finally a Bride - Vickie McDonough

No comments: