Monday, February 7, 2011

New Releases Jan 31 - Feb. 5

Dear Readers,
Some weeks I am more excited for what is new than others.  This week one of my favorite authors has released her 4th in her House of Hope series.  I want to read it right away, but I think I am going to save this one for vacation.  I leave in a week and they are always perfect books to take along.  Enjoy and as always

Happy Reading

Who is My Shelter - Neta Jackson - #4 in the House of Hope series
Angel Harp - Michael Phillips
Blessing from Acorn Hill - Judy Baer - 2 in 1 Grace Chapel Inn series
Memories from Acorn Hill - Melody Carlson - 2 in 1 Grace Chapel Inn Series
The Crossing - The Last Cavaliers #1 - Gilbert Morris
What the Heart Sees - Kathleen Fuller - previously published short stories.
Indiana Cousins Trilogy - Wanda Brunstetter - 3 in 1
The Mountians Bow Down - Sibella Giorello
Steppin' into the Good Life - Tia McCollors
Love Me Back to Life - Missy Horsfall/Susan Stevens
Blown Away - Nancy Mehl
Raider's Heart - Marcia Gruver

No comments: