Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Release - Beyond I Do - Jennifer Slattery

Dear Readers,

I love being able to find books that I would not normally carry.  I get ideas from authors, fellow readers and websites.  I track the books down and then bring them in when I can.  Beyond I Do by Jennifer Slattery is one of those books.  

Ainsley Meadows is just looking for a little stability in her life.  Raised by a mother who was always moving on the next job or boyfriend, she is ready for something a bit different.  Her fiance' seems to be the ticket.  He is predictable and safe and they will have a happy life together.

BeyondIDo_N144123That is until a battered woman and her child enter the picture.  Suddenly a long forgotten dream resurfaces and Ainsley is rethinking her plans.  She wonders if what she has plans is really God's plan for her or if she must follow in a different direction.

A gentle story to remind us that we need to listen to God when he nudges us in a different direction.  It doesn't mean we have to give up all our plans we just have to include him while planning.

Happy Reading,

No comments: