Monday, February 18, 2013

New Releases February 11- 16

Dear Readers,

I have been helping reset our used fiction department.  For those that shop here, you know that the used fiction has had a very small selection of books in the past few months.  I did not enjoy that as I can't take a customer back there and show them some great books that are no longer available. 
I have so enjoyed working back there and visiting with old friends.  Ones I have kind of forgotten about, but as soon as I see them I think, "Oh this was such a good book."   Or “I have got to remember to tell so and so about this book, I am sure they will love it.”  I want to take them all home, to share with others, but that is not possible, so I visit with them here and make sure they go to a good home.
Of course there are the ones I see that I think to myself, “I always meant to read that one.”  That is where this becomes a problem.  Now I want to take it home with me to read and that is harder to resist.  So if you do come to shop our used fiction department and there seems to be several gaps on the shelves, it means I couldn’t resist and took several books home with me.
Happy Reading

Stitched with Love Collection - Various authors - collection of love stories to warm your heart on that cold February night.

Secrets over Sweet Tea - Denise Hildreth Jones - Secrets are hard to keep.   Especially in Franklin Tennessee.

Wings of Glass - Gina Holmes - Penny was looking for a way out of the one-stop-sign-town.  She thought Trent was the answer, until they married and he took control. 

Strand of Deception - Robin Caroll - When two girls are found murdered the FBI is called in.  Maddie is a forensic expert but her DNA results have an unexpected answer.

Beyond the Valley - Rita Gerlach - Sarah reaches out to her in laws when her husband is killed.  They want to get rid of her also and send her to America to live a life of servitude.

Love in a Broken Vessel - Mesu Andrews - The story of Hosea and Gomer.  An example God gave to the country of Isreal and us of His pursuit of us.

Swept Away - Mary Connealy - #1 Trouble in Texas - Ruthy is rescued by Luke after being swept off her wagon train, but she is anything but safe with him.

No comments: