Friday, April 30, 2010

Terri Blackstock/Beverly LaHaye

Dear Readers,
I am beginning to feel like every other book I am reviewing lately is a recover. Well I hate to say it, so is this one. But this is a great deal. 10 years ago Terri Blackstock and Beverly LaHaye released a series loosely called the Season series. They never really gave the series a title, but readers and stores alike started calling it that because of the titles.
Season Under Heaven and Showers in Season are now in one book together and Times and Season and Season of Blessings are in the second combined book. Which makes them a great deal. The plot line behind the series is 4 different families that all live on the same cul-de-sac. Because each family is at different points in their lives you think they won't have much in common, but their lives intertwine together.
Each of these 4 books are just a delight to read and they are some of my favorite stories I had read.
Happy Reading,

No comments: