Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ted Dekker


Dear Readers,
Kiss by Ted Dekker is due out on January 6th. This book is a stand alone Physiological thriller that are my favorites of Ted's. My favorite book of his is still Three, mostly because of the huge twist that comes at the end of it. Kiss doesn't have that big twist in it, but it is a good mystery/thriller that does keep you guessing as to who the good and bad guys are all the way to the end.

Shauna McAllister causes a car accident that cost her memories and her brother is permenently brain-damaged. Everyone in her family blames her because of the drugs found in the car. She is struggling to remember anything that will help her understand why the accident happened at all.
Shauna struggles to prove her innocence. She has no proof or memory of why she would try to kill herself or her brother, just a feeling. When snippets of memories start to come back she is more and more sure that this accident wasn't just a simple accident.

I'm done, no more clues as to what the book is about. I hate those reviews. I never understand why someone would want to ruin the whole book for someone else. Just know that I did like this book, it is an interesting read and I had no problem wanting to keep reading it. It is a book that you do need to pay attention to. About the time that you think of someone being a certian thing, Ted changes it for you, just to see if you are paying attention.

This book is not just for Dekker fans, it is for anyone who likes a good mystery. I was so looking forward to reading it and was not disappointed. If you haven't noticed I liked this book. I think those who like this type of book will throughly enjoy it. :-)

Happy Reading

No comments: