2. Playing Saint – Zachary Bartels – Edge of your seat mystery. A fresh new author I am looking forward to seeing what else he will do.
3. Somewhere Safe with Someone Good – Jan Karon – Welcome back to Mitford
4. The Butterfly and the Violin – Kristy Cambron – What was it like to have to play in the orchestra at Auschwitz as millions marched to their deaths.
5. A.D. 30 – Ted Dekker – This story will remind you how good a story teller Ted is.
6. A Table by the Window – Hillary Manton Lodge – How annoying a big family can be and why we love them.
7. How Sweet the Sound – Amy Sorrels – The re-telling of the story of Tamar through the eyes of a 12 year old.
8. Checkmate – Steven James – The ending to a wonderful series. Thriller to the end.
9. To See the Moon Again – Jamie Langston Turner – Welcome back Jamie you were missed
10. The Story Keeper – Lisa Wingate – What happens when the family you swore to never see again lives in the area you have to visit for your job.
11. A Cry from the Dust – Carrie Stuart Parks – A new fresh face to add to the mystery genre
12. Bridge to Haven – Francine Rivers – With a new book every 4 to 5 years, each is to be savored
13. For Such a Time – Kate Breslin – a new author that the reading world has high hopes for after her debut novel was so fantastic.
14. The Secret of Pembrook Park – Julie Klassen – Julie continues to turn out wonderful Regency Romances.