Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Release - The Wedding Chapel - Rachel Hauck

Dear Readers,

A couple years ago I read a wonderful  book titled The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck. It is a gentle story of a woman who was very good at finding the perfect dress for every bride who came into her store, except for herself.  If you haven't read it, put it on your TBR list.

Rachel's newest, The Wedding Chapel, caught my eye for the same reason the Wedding Dress did.  The beautiful cover.  I haven't read a book by Rachel in a while and this looks like one that will be next.  Yup it is on my TBR pile of books.

The+Wedding+Chapel
Jimmy "Coach" Westbrook built a wedding chapel for his beloved wife and it has now stood empty for 60 years.  Taylor Branson is running away to make herself a new life in New York.  She falls for Jack and they marry quickly.  Now that the dust has settled, she is starting to think she made a mistake.

The story goes from there and what I have read about it, this will be a great weekend read when the snow is blowing and it is just too cold to go outside.  I added the website for my review of the Wedding Dress below if you have not read it before.

Happy Reading,

http://bbhfiction.blogspot.com/search/label/Rachel%20Hauck

No comments: