Friday, January 16, 2015

Would you rather ...

Dear Readers,

I read an interesting blog post yesterday from Bethany House fiction.  I will include the link below so you can read it if you wish.

It posed the question, would you rather... with two different scenarios that you could answer for.  One of the questions was "would you rather ... Give up reading fiction books for a year OR give up reading the last two chapters of any book for a year?   Now I wasn't sure if the last two chapter thing was just one book, then I would be able to do it, but if it was all the books I read in one year forget it.

I could no more give up reading fiction than I could give up breathing.  Not only is it part of my job, but it is and has been for many years, my hobby.  I do other things, but when given a choice, reading is always my choice.  It is a chance for me to leave this world behind for a little while, travel somewhere else and visit with my new friend.  So no I won't be giving up reading anytime soon.

The thought of not being able to finish a book for a whole year because I couldn't read the last two chapters is almost as awful sounding as not being able to read.  The last two chapters is where you find out who-done-it, the guy gets the girl and everyone lives happily ever after and to miss that for a year, nope not going to do that either. 
Beyond+All+Dreams
Which would you choose? 

Happy Reading,


http://bethanyfiction.com/2015/01/15/would-you-rather-reader-edition

If you leave a comment you will be entered to win a copy of Elizabeth Camden's new title Beyond all Dreams.  

No comments: