Monday, December 8, 2014

New Releases - Dec 1 - 6

Dear Readers,

New books just in time for Christmas!  I love getting books as gifts. Now the complaint I get from family and friends is that I have read everything so they don't dare buy me books.  :-)  Ah well I guess I will just have to get them myself.

Happy Reading,

Masterpiece Marriage - Gina Welborn - Quilts of Love - Mary needs illustrations for her plants.  She turns to Priscilla Osbourne for help.  Zenus turns to his Aunt Priscilla for help with his flooded company.  Priscilla wants to marry off her nephew, but not to Mary. 

Sister Eve, Private Eye - Lynne Hinton - A Divine Private Detective Agency Mystery - Sister Evangeline is called home by her father to help him recover from surgery.  While there she takes of his latest P.I. case.  She needs to decide between the vocation of her heart and the job in her blood.

The Covered Deep - Brandy Vallance - Operation First Novel - Biance is looking for a man who can quote Shakespeare and Jesus equally.  But they are hard to find in her little back water hometown.  So when she wins a trip to London and Palestine she may finally find her true love.

Checkmate - Steven James - The Bowers File - The final installment of the Bowers File, sad to see this series end.  Patrick is racing to stop an attack on US soil.  One that could prove to be even more deadly than 911.

No comments: