Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Release - Colleen Coble

Dear Readers,
I have enjoyed reading Colleen Coble’s books since I discovered her Rock Harbor series.  With them set in a fictional town in the UP, it was just a natural read for me.  Since then she has written more books that I have space to list.  She has written historical and contemporary books, but all of them with a bit of a mystery to them.

Rosemary Cottage is book #2 in the Hope Beach series.  Tidewater Inn is book #1.  It is set in the Outer Banks of North Carolina and I am sure that is why I like the series. Listening to her and how she got to travel to the Outer Banks to do her research made me think I need to become an author so I can travel around to places I wanted to visit just for the sake of research of course. ;-)

For whatever reason you decide to pick up this series it is a great read.  Amy Lange heads to the Rosemary Cottage to mourn the loss of her brother.  While visiting she wants to investigate her brother’s death, even with others saying it was a tragic surfing accident. 

Coast Guard Officer Curtis Ireland has his own secrets and even though he is willing to help Amy, he doesn’t want to let anyone know who his niece’s father is for fear of losing her also.

There is nothing like a mystery with a handsome military guy thrown in, to make a visit to the beach a little more exciting. 


Happy Reading

No comments: