Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Release - The Amish Seamstress - Mindy Starns Clark/Leslie Gould

Dear Readers,

Mindy Starns Clark has been a favorite author of mine since I read her Million Dollar Mystery series.  In fact her Amish series with Leslie is one of the few Amish books I have read with out being asked to by someone.  I have found them interesting with a bit of a a mystery to them and a lovely blend of the Amish community and the English world.

In The Amish Seamstress  Mindy and Leslie continue the Women of Lancaster county series.  Izzy his very content with her life.  She loves to take care of her elderly parents and while taking care of them, she has quietly sews and has become quite a seamstress.  They share her stories with her while the evenings pass.

The problems arise when Zed Bayer comes back to town.  Izzy once loved him, but he is not the spouse her family wanted for her.  Now Izzy has to chose between her life and what she feels she drawn to.  What path is God calling her to follow?

Like I said I have been enjoying this series.  I think mostly because it actually has had issues that effect the women of the series could and have been issues I have struggled with or could also relate to.  Which of couse is what makes the story that much more interesting.

Happy Reading

No comments: